Latest Troop News
- Monday, February 6 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, February 7 – TROOP MEETING: Patrol Flags
- Tuesday, February 14 – TROOP MEETING: Welcome New Scouts! Scout Rank
- Fri-Sun, February 18-20 – TROOP CAMPOUT: Cumberland Island
- Tuesday, February 21- TROOP MEETING: Tenderfoot Fitness
- Tuesday, February 28 – TROOP MEETING: Capture the Flag
- Monday, March 6 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, March 7 – TROOP MEETING: Pizza & Movie Night
Things on the Horizon
- The sign up for SUMMER CAMP at Daniel Boone is posted in the Scout Room. We are going June 18-24; spots are limited so sign up soon!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.