Latest Troop News
- Monday, May 7- PLC at 7 PM
- Tuesday, May 8- TROOP MEETING: Elections
- Tuesday, May 15- TROOP MEETING: Campout Planning
- Friday-Sunday, May 18-20- TROOP CAMPOUT: Rodman Reservoir
- Tuesday, May 22- TROOP MEETING: St. Augustine Road Cleanup
- Tuesday, May 29- TROOP MEETING: Knots and Game
- Saturday, June 2- PPC
- Tuesday, June 5- TROOP MEETING: Ultimate Frisbee (Class B)
Things on the Horizon
- Sign Up for camping at Rodman Reservoir this week! We will be planning with food patrols on May 15. Mark your calendar for May 18-20!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.