Latest Troop News
- Monday, August 4 - PLC and Committee Meeting, 7PM
- Tuesday, August 5 - TROOP MEETING: Car demo: changing tire & adding oil
- Tuesday, August 12 - TROOP MEETING: Knots & Handbook Sign Off
- Tuesday, August 19 - TROOP MEETING: Begin wearing Class A; Camping Planning
- Fri-Sun, August 22 - 24 - TROOP CAMPOUT: Swimmin' and Chillin' on the (western) Wekiva!
- Tuesday, August 26 - TROOP MEETING: Rank Advancement
- Tuesday, Septenber 2 - TROOP MEETING: T B D!!
- Monday, September 8 - PLC and Committee Meeting, 7PM
- Tuesday, Septenber 9 - TROOP MEETING: MANHUNT!
- KEEP INFORMED!! Get on the email list!
Things on the Horizon
Check out the Photo Gallery
...the latest Newsletter
...the Outing Calendar
...Troop 35 "How to Advance"
Scouting in the News...
|The Scout Oath
||The Scout Law: A Scout is
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake and morally straight.