Latest Troop News
- Monday, June 4- PLC at 7 PM
- Tuesday, June 5- TROOP MEETING: Ultimate Frisbee; Wear your Class B
- Saturday, June 9- PPC (Program Planning Conference) for scouts in leadership positions
- Tuesday, June 12- TROOP MEETING: Three-legged Races; Knot Reviews
- Friday-Sunday, June 15-17- TROOP CAMPOUT: Kings Bay
- Tuesday, June 19- TROOP MEETING: Dodgeball
- Tuesday, June 26- NO MEETING due to Summer Camp
- Tuesday, July 3- Flag retirement; Water Balloon Toss
- Tuesday, July 10- Manhunt
- Tuesday, July 17- NO MEETING due to High Adventure
- Tuesday, July 24- Monkey Bridge
- Tuesday, July 31- Fire Station Tour
- Saturday, August 6- PLC
Things on the Horizon
- Sign Up for camping at Kings Bay! Mark your calendar for June 15-17!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.