Latest Troop News
- Saturday, February 15 – Webelos Breakfast (8-11)
- Tuesday, February 18 – Patrol Review – Nine Square – GroupMe App
- Tuesday, February 25 – Environmental Science – Gaga ball
- Monday, March 2 – PLC
- Tuesday, March 3 – Navigation
Things on the Horizon
Mark your calendar!
- Crossover Campout at Camp Echockotee, March 6-8
- New Scout Campout at Buck Lake, March 27-29
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.