Latest Troop News
- Monday, January 7th – PLC at 7 PM
- Tuesday,January 8th- TROOP MEETING: Tenderfoot requirement
- Tuesday, January 15th TROOP MEETING: COH Rehearsal and 9 square
- Tuesday, January 22 – COURT OF HONORS
- Friday-Sunday, January 25-27th TROOP CAMPOUT: Goldhead Hiking Campout
- Tuesday, January 29th- TROOP MEETING: Fire station tour
- Monday, February 4th- PLC at 7 PM
- Tuesday, February 5th- TROOP MEETING: Canoe Review
Things on the Horizon
- Next month’s campout is in Cumberland Island State Park! Mark your calendar for February 16-18th and look for the sign up sheet in the Scout Room!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.