Latest Troop News
- Monday, July 27 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, July 28 – TROOP MEETING: Cleaning of Canoes & Trailer (Bring buckets & soft sponges)
- Tuesday, August 4 – TROOP MEETING: Presentation on Yellowstone National Park
- Tuesday, August 11 – TROOP MEETING: Campout Planning
- Fri-Sun, August 14-16 – TROOP CAMPOUT: Wekiva
- Tuesday, August 18 – TROOP MEETING: Dutch Ovens
- Tuesday, August 25 – TROOP MEETING: Card Games
- Monday, August 31 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, September 1 – TROOP MEETING: Rank Advancement
Things on the Horizon
- Swimming & FUN at Wekiva! Sign Up in the Scout Room!
- Fall Court of Honor, September 29! Get to work on those partial Merit Badges from summer camp!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.