Latest Troop News
- Monday, January 9 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, January 10 – TROOP MEETING: Flag Retirement Ceremony
- Fri-Sun, January 13-15 – TROOP CAMPOUT: Stephen Foster
- Tuesday, January 17 – TROOP MEETING: COH practice, Stretcher races
- Tuesday, January 24 – COURT OF HONOR
- Tuesday, January 31 – TROOP MEETING: Patrol Organization & Games
- Monday, February 6 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, February 7 – TROOP MEETING: Patrol Flags
Things on the Horizon
- The sign up for the Stephen Foster Campout January 13-15 is posted in the Scout Room. Look for information for Troop 35 Summer Camp at Daniel Boone for summer 2017!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.