Latest Troop News
- Monday, November 2 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, November 3 – TROOP MEETING: Aliens vs. Humans
- Tuesday, November 10 – TROOP MEETING: First Aid Meeting
- Tuesday, November 17 – TROOP MEETING: Nine Square
- Saturday, November 21 – DAY TRIP: Canoe Paddle
- Tuesday, November 24 – TROOP MEETING: Thanksgiving meal & video
- Tuesday, December 1 – TROOP MEETING: Order of the Arrow elections, S’mores
- Monday, December 7 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
Things on the Horizon
- Canoe Paddle this month! Look for the Sign Up sheet in the Scout Room!
- Mark your calendar for December 26-31 for WinterBlast 2015! More information COMING SOON!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.