Latest Troop News
- Monday, August 28- PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, August 29- TROOP MEETING: Dodge Ball
- Tuesday, September 5- TROOP MEETING: Patrol Cook Off
- Saturday, September 9- TROOP SERVICE PROJECT: SUMC 8-12
- Tuesday, September 12 – TROOP MEETING: Patrol Games & Races
- Tuesday, September 19 – TROOP MEETING: Second Class Requirement 1b, Campout Planning, COH Prep
- Fri-Sun, September 22-24 – TROOP CAMPOUT: Silver Springs
- Tuesday, September 26 – COURT OF HONOR
- Monday, October 2- PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
Things on the Horizon
- Sign Up for our September Service Project at SUMC; let’s give back to the church for supporting our Troop! Don’t miss the campout to Silver Springs this month- sign up!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.