Latest Troop News
- Monday, May 1 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, May 2 – TROOP MEETING: Troop Elections
- Tuesday, May 9- TROOP MEETING: Whipping & Fusing Rope; Knot Demo
- Saturday, May 13 – TROOP DAY TRIP: Bob’s River Place
- Tuesday, May 16- TROOP MEETING: COH Practice, Games
- Saturday, May 20 – Troop Leadership Training (TLT)
- Tuesday, May 23- COURT OF HONOR
- Tuesday, May 30- TROOP MEETING: Drug Awareness Presentation
- Monday, June 5 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, June 6 – TROOP MEETING: Tomahawk Throwing Contest
Things on the Horizon
- Sign up for this month’s day trip to Bob’s River Place. In June, we will camp at Kings Bay. Sign up for these outings in the Scout Room.
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.