Latest Troop News
- Tuesday, August 30 – TROOP MEETING: OA nominations/video game night
- Monday, September 1 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, September 6 – TROOP MEETING: JSO Dive Team
- Tuesday, September 13 – TROOP MEETING: Campout Prep & Food Groups
- Fri-Sun, September 16-18 – TROOP CAMPOUT: Faver Dykes
- Tuesday, September 20- TROOP MEETING: COH Prep & Ultimate Frisbee
- Tuesday, September 27 – COURT OF HONOR
- Monday, October 3 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, October 4 – TROOP MEETING: St. Augustine Road Clean Up
Things on the Horizon
- Sign up sheet is in the Scout Room for the Faver Dykes campout. Look for information for Troop 35 High Adventure at Sea Base and Summer Camp at Daniel Boone for summer 2017!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.