Latest Troop News
- Monday, February 2 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, February 3 – TROOP MEETING: Name Badges for Rank, Trash Can Game
- Sunday, February 8 – Scout Sunday & Pancake Breakfast
- Tuesday, February 10 – TROOP MEETING: New Scout Patrols & Patrol Leaders, A-frame Race Game
- Tuesday, February 17 – TROOP MEETING: New Scout Rank Advancement, Advancement Housekeeping, 9 Square
- Saturday, February 21 – DAY TRIP: Canoeing on Durbin Creek
- Tuesday, February 24 – TROOP OUTING: City Council Meeting; Scouts wear Class A uniform. Meet at church at 5:00, return at 7:00.; There will not be a Troop Meeting in addition to the City Council Meeting. Scouts should be picked up at 7:00.
- Monday, March 2 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, March 3 – TROOP MEETING: Duty to God, Dodge ball
Things on the Horizon
- Summer Camp!! Get the scoop on Summer Camp, July 19-25, 2015.
- We’re GOING TO NORTHERN TIER!!!, June 20-30, 2015. For details see Mr. Bailey.
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.