Latest Troop News
- Monday, March 6 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, March 7 – TROOP MEETING: OA Nominations & Practice Dining Fly
- Tuesday, March 14 – TROOP MEETING: Pizza & Movie Night
- Tuesday, March 21- TROOP MEETING: Knots & Alien Game
- Tuesday, March 28 – TROOP MEETING: Planning for New Scout Campout & Orienteering Course
- Fri-Sun, March 31-April 2: NEW SCOUT CAMPOUT
- Monday, April 3 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, April 4 – TROOP MEETING: Fitness Follow Up (Tenderfoot Rank)
Things on the Horizon
- The sign up for SUMMER CAMP at Daniel Boone is posted in the Scout Room. We are going June 18-24; spots are limited so sign up soon!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.