Latest Troop News
- Tuesday, February 6- TROOP MEETING: Firehouse Tour
- Sunday, February 11- TROOP SERVICE PROJECT: Scout Sunday
- Tuesday, February 13- TROOP MEETING: String Burn
- Tuesday, February 20- TROOP MEETING: Rank Advancement
- Friday-Sunday, February 23-25- TROOP CAMPOUT: Stephen Foster
- Saturday, February 24- TROOP SERVICE PROJECT: Walkathon
- Tuesday, February 27- TROOP MEETING: Rank Advancement
- Monday, March 5- PLC at 7 PM
- Tuesday, March 6- TROOP MEETING: Humans vs. Aliens
Things on the Horizon
- Sign Up for Stephen Foster hiking and camping trip by February 20 to participate in planning with your food patrol. Mark your calendar for February 23-25!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.