Latest Troop News
- Monday, October 2- PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, October 3- TROOP MEETING: Manhunt
- Tuesday, October 10- TROOP MEETING: Flag Pole Construction
- Tuesday, October 17- TROOP MEETING: Troop Nominations, Planning for Special Needs Campout
- Fri-Sun, October 20-22 – TROOP CAMPOUT: Special Needs Camporee
- Tuesday, October 24- TROOP MEETING: Troop Elections
- Tuesday, October 31- NO MEETING
- Monday, November 6- PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, November 7- Leather Working
Things on the Horizon
- Sign Up for our October Campout and Service Project. The Special Needs Camporee is October 20-22 at St Johns River Base at Camp Echockotee. The camping fee is $15 and includes meals.
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.