Latest Troop News
- Monday, April 4 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, April 5 – TROOP MEETING: Scout Pictures (Wear Class A Uniform)
- Tuesday, April 12 – TROOP MEETING: Battle Sock or Water Balloons
- Tuesday, April 19 – TROOP MEETING: Nominations & New Scout Campout Planning
- Fri-Sun, April 22-24 – NEW SCOUT CAMPOUT: Buck Lake
- Sunday, April 24 – TROOP SERVICE: UCOM Color Guard
- Tuesday, April 26 – TROOP MEETING: Elections
- Monday, May 2 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, May 3 – TROOP MEETING: Scout led Leadership Training
Things on the Horizon
- Sign up sheet is posted for the New Scout campout! Sign up by April 12!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.