Latest Troop News
- Monday, February 1 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, February 2 – TROOP MEETING: Visit the San Marco Fire Station
- Tuesday, February 9 – TROOP MEETING: Planning for Hopkins Prairie campout
- Fri-Sun, February 12-14 – TROOP HIKING TRIP: Hopkins Prairie
- Tuesday, February 16 – TROOP MEETING: Practice Flag Ceremony & Capture the Flag
- Saturday, February 20 – TROOP SERVICE PROJECT: New River Grove Plantation Work Day
- Sunday, February 21 – SCOUT SUNDAY & PANCAKE BREAKFAST
- Tuesday, February 23 – TROOP MEETING: Ax Yard
- Saturday, February 27 – TROOP SERVICE PROJECT: Hendricks Walkathon 2016
- Monday, February 29 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, March 1 – TROOP MEETING: Games & S’mores
Things on the Horizon
- Sign up sheet is posted for Gold Head State Park campout! Sign up this week!
- Service Opportunity at New River Grove Plantation & Hendricks Avenue Elementary this month! Look for the Sign Up sheet in the Scout Room!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.