Latest Troop News
- Monday, May 4 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, May 5 – TROOP MEETING: Scoutmaster Conferences, New Scout Campout Sign offs and Preparations for BORs
- Tuesday, May 12 – TROOP MEETING: Ice Cream Social
- Tuesday, May 19 – TROOP MEETING: COH Planning & Scout Choice Game
- Tuesday, May 26 – COURT OF HONOR, 7 PM
- Monday, June 1 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
Things on the Horizon
- Summer Camp!! Get the scoop on Summer Camp, July 19-25, 2015.
- We’re GOING TO NORTHERN TIER!!!, June 20-30, 2015. These crews are full! Look for pictures in July!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.