Latest Troop News
- Monday, June 1 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, June 2 – TROOP MEETING: Kings Bay Campout Planning, Reshaping of Patrols
- Friday-Sunday, June 5-7 – TROOP CAMPOUT: Kings Bay Naval Base CANCELLED
- Tuesday, June 9 – TROOP MEETING: Flag Retirement Ceremony
- Tuesday, June 16 – TROOP MEETING: Ice Cream Social, Class B Uniform
- Tuesday, June 23 – TROOP MEETING: Battle Sock
- Tuesday, June 30 – TROOP MEETING: Board Game Night
- Tuesday, July 7 – TROOP MEETING: Scrambled Egg Competition
- Tuesday, July 14 – TROOP MEETING: TBD
- Sun-Sat, July 19-25- Camp Ottari
- Tuesday, July 21 – NO TROOP MEETING
- Monday, July 27 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
Things on the Horizon
- Summer Camp!! Get the scoop on Summer Camp, July 19-25, 2015.
- We’re canoeing at NORTHERN TIER!!!, June 20-30, 2015. Look for pictures in July!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.