Latest Troop News
- Monday, November 3 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, November 4 – TROOP MEETING: Manhunt
- Tuesday, November 11- TROOP MEETING: Canoe Safety
- Saturday, November 15 – TROOP DAYTRIP: Canoeing on Goodby’s Creek
- Tuesday, November 18 – TROOP MEETING: Chaplain’s Thoughts
- Tuesday, November 25 – TROOP MEETING: Troop Potluck
- Monday, December 1 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, December 2 – TROOP MEETING: Trash Can Game
Things on the Horizon
- Winter Blast! Summer camp without the heat, Winter Blast, December 26-31, 2014.
- Summer Camp!! Get the scoop on Summer Camp, July 19-25, 2015.
- We’re GOING TO NORTHERN TIER!!!, June 20-30, 2015. For details see Mr. Bailey.
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.