Latest Troop News
- Monday, August 1 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, August 2 – TROOP MEETING: Hobo Construction & Cooking
- Tuesday, August 9- TROOP MEETING: Making Cane Fishing Poles
- Tuesday, August 16 – TROOP MEETING: River Oaks Park fishing
- Tuesday, August 23- TROOP MEETING: Mr. Knowling presents gun safety
Fri-Sun, August 26-28- TROOP CAMPOUT: Wekiva Springs TENTATIVE
- Monday, August 29 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, August 30 – TROOP MEETING: OA nominations/video game night
- Tuesday, September 6 – TROOP MEETING: JSO Dive Team
Things on the Horizon
- Look for information for Troop 35 High Adventure at Sea Base and Summer Camp at Daniel Boone for summer 2017!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.