Latest Troop News
- Monday, August 27- PLC at 7 PM
- Tuesday, August 28- TROOP MEETING: Manhunt
- Tuesday, September 4- TROOP MEETING: Bike Maintenance, Scouts bring bikes to meeting
- Tuesday, September 11- TROOP MEETING: Flag Retirement Ceremony; Tug-o-War
- Friday-Sunday, September 14-16- TROOP CAMPOUT: Florida Caverns State Park
- Tuesday, September 18- TROOP MEETING: COH Rehearsal; Dodgeball
- Saturday, September 22- SUMC Service, 8am-12pm
- Tuesday, September 22- TROOP MEETING: Campout Planning
- Monday, October 1- PLC at 7 PM
- Tuesday, October 2- TROOP MEETING: Chuck boxes; Water Gun Fight
Things on the Horizon
- Next month’s campout is in Florida Caverns State Park! Mark your calendar for September 14-16 and look for the sign up sheet in the Scout Room!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.