Latest Troop News
- Tuesday, May 28- Troop Meeting- Gun Safety
- Monday June 3- PLC and Committee Meeting
- Tuesday, June 4 – Troop Meeting – Class B- Rumble: Eating, Missile Command, Balloon Ninja
Things on the Horizon
Mark your calendar for Summer Camp at Ottari July 7- 13 and High Adventure at Bechtel June 27- July 6.
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.