Latest Troop News
- Tuesday, August 6 – Troop Meeting- Rank Advancement Checkup and 9 Square
- Tuesday, August 13 – Troop Meeting- Food Patrols, Paddle Skills Assessment, and Dodge Ball
- Tuesday, August 20 – Troop Meeting – Rank Advancement Follow-up+ Dodge Ball
- Tuesday, August 27 – Troop Meeting- Bike Maintenance (BRING YOUR OWN BIKE)
- Tuesday, September 3- Troop Meeting- City Coucil Meeting Requirement, OR Manhunt. WEAR CLASS A SHIRT TO MEETINGS!
- Monday, September 9- PLC and Committee Meeting
- Tuesday, September 10- Troop Meeting- 9/11 Presentation
Things on the Horizon
Mark your calendar for the Day Trip to go tubing down the Ichetucknee River on 09/21/19.
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.