Latest Troop News
New Scout Parent Meetings – Tuesdays the 2nd, 16th & 23rd. Please plan to attend all three meetings.
Things on the Horizon
3/1- PLC & Committee Meetings at 7pm
3/2 – load out presentation how to pack the gear for new scouts
3/21 – Scout Sunday/100th Anniversary Celebration –
3/26 to 28 – New Scout Campout at Buck Lake
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.