Latest Troop News
- Monday, May 2 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, May 3 – TROOP MEETING: Scout led Leadership Training
- Tuesday, May 10 – TROOP MEETING: Court of Honor Practice & Games
- Tuesday, May 17 – COURT OF HONOR
- Tuesday, May 24 – TROOP MEETING: String Burn with New Patrols
- Tuesday, May 31 – TROOP MEETING: JSO Dive Team
- Monday, June 6 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, June 7 – TROOP MEETING: St. Augustine Clean Up
Things on the Horizon
- Sign up sheet is posted for the King’s Bay campout! Click here to get important information specific to this campout. An additional form is required to gain access to the base. Each person attending must complete this form. On the bottom of the form there is a spot for the Requesting Department, please put Boy Scout Troop #35.
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.