Latest Troop News
- Monday, June 2 - PLC and Committee Meeting, 7PM
- Tuesday, June 3 - TROOP MEETING: Spring Court of Honor
- Saturday, June 7 - Mr. Bailey & Mr. Knowling Tire Changing, 8:30am
- Tuesday, June 10 - TROOP MEETING: Begin wearing Class B, relays & water balloons, Summer Camp leadership meeting after the meeting
- Saturday, June 14 - PPC at Price’s, 9AM-12PM; Pack trailer for summer camp, 4PM
- Sunday, June 15 - Arrive 4:15AM & Depart 4:30AM for Summer Camp
- Tuesday, June 17 - NO TROOP MEETING
- Tuesday, June 24 - TROOP MEETING: String Burn
- Tuesday, July 1 - TROOP MEETING: Knife safety & Preparations of flags for SUMC
- Monday, July 7 - PLC and Committee Meeting, 7PM
- Tuesday, July 8 - TROOP MEETING: Dining fly, tents and garage clean out
- KEEP INFORMED!! Get on the email list!
Things on the Horizon
Check out the Photo Gallery
...the latest Newsletter
...the Outing Calendar
...Troop 35 "How to Advance"
Scouting in the News...
|The Scout Oath
||The Scout Law: A Scout is
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake and morally straight.