Latest Troop News
- Tuesday, April 2nd – Troop Meeting – Making Flags and dodgeball
- Tuesday, April 9th – Troop Meeting – Order of Arrow (OA) Elections and Advancement Checkup
- Saturday, April 13th – Service Project – All Saints Clean Up
- Tuesday, April 16th – Troop Meeting – Requirements and Freeze Tag
- Tuesday, April 23rd – Troop Meeting – Practice Court of Honors and 2nd half of the Fitness Requirement for Tenderfoot
- Saturday, April 27th – Day Trip – Anastasia Beach
- Tuesday, April 30th – Troop Meeting – Court of Honor
- Monday, May 6th – PLC
- Tuesday, May 7th – Troop Meeting – Ice Cream Social
Things on the Horizon
Mark your calendar for the Anastasia Day Trip on Saturday, April 27th and the Court of Honor on Tuesday, April 30th.
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.