Latest Troop News
- Monday, June 5 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, June 6 – TROOP MEETING: Preparations & Planning for Kings Bay Campout, PPC Planning
- Fri-Sun, June 9-11 – TROOP CAMPOUT: Kings Bay
- Tuesday, June 13 – TROOP MEETING: St. Augustine Road Clean Up
- Saturday, June 17 – PROGRAM PLANNING CONFERENCE (PPC)
- Sun-Sat, June 18-24 – SUMMER CAMP: Daniel Boone
- Tuesday, June 20- NO TROOP MEETING
- Tuesday, June 27- TROOP MEETING: Venture Scout Presentation, Capture the Flag
- Wed-Wed, June 28-July 5 – HIGH ADVENTURE: Sea Base (Scuba)
- Fri-Sat, June 30-July 8 – HIGH ADVENTURE: Sea Base (Bahamas)
- Tuesday, July 4- NO TROOP MEETING
Things on the Horizon
- Share your ideas for campouts, service and Troop outings with your Patrol Leader. These ideas will be discussed when the calendar is planned for 2017-18 for Troop 35.
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.