Latest Troop News
- Tuesday, October 15- Troop Meeting- Battlesock
- Tuesday, October 22 – Troop Meeting- Orienteering Course + Dodgeball
- Tuesday, October 29 – Troop Meeting- Nominations + Costume Party
- Monday, November 4- PLC and Committee Meeting- ALL Elected Positions And Patrol Leaders Need To Come!
- Tuesday, November 5, Elections
- Tuesday, November 12 – Troop Meeting- New Officers Take Over +
Things on the Horizon
Mark your calendar for the Day Trip to go help out at the Special Needs Camporee! Troop 35 has the awesome opportunity this Saturday at Echockotee 10/12/19!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.