Latest Troop News
- Monday, June 13 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, June 14 – TROOP MEETING: Class B uniforms for the summer, OA Nominations
- Tuesday, June 21 – TROOP MEETING: Lashing Demonstration & Practice (First Class req.)
- Tuesday, June 28 – TROOP MEETING: Capture the Flag
- Tuesday, July 5- TROOP MEETING: Fitness Test (Tenderfoot req.), Push up Frisbee
- Tuesday, July 12 – TROOP MEETING: Cooking Demonstration (First Class req.)
- Tuesday, July 19 – TROOP MEETING: Ultimate Frisbee
- Tuesday, July 26 – TROOP MEETING: First Aid (MB & Rank req.)
- Saturday, July 30 – PROGRAM PLANNING CONFERENCE (PPC), 9:30 AM
- Monday, August 1 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, August 2 – TROOP MEETING: Rocket Stove Construction & Cooking
Things on the Horizon
- Wishing our crews headed to Philmont a safe and successful trip!
- Troop 35 Summer Camp Alternative will be July 11-17. More information to follow in the Troop meetings.
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.