Latest Troop News
- Monday, October 6 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, October 7 – TROOP MEETING: DARE Presentation with Sgt. Knecht
- Tuesday, October 14- TROOP MEETING: Nominations for Senior Leadership, BORs & Campout Planning
- Friday-Sunday, October 17-19- TROOP CAMPOUT: Special Needs Camporee
- Tuesday, October 21- TROOP MEETING: Elections & Posters to Advertise BBQ Fundraiser
- Sunday, October 26- TROOP FUNDRAISER: BBQ
- Tuesday, October 28- TROOP MEETING: Senior Scout Instruction & UCOM Food Drive Begins
- Monday, November 3 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, November 4 – TROOP MEETING: Manhunt
Things on the Horizon
- Winter Blast! Summer camp without the heat, Winter Blast, December 26-31, 2014.
- Summer Camp!! Get the scoop on Summer Camp, July 12-18, 2015.
- We’re GOING TO NORTHERN TIER!!!, June 20-30, 2015. For details see Mr. Bailey.
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.