Latest Troop News
- Monday, January 5 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, January 6 – TROOP MEETING: Guest Speaker, Blue Card Bonanza, Preparations for new scouts
- Tuesday, January 13 – TROOP MEETING: Backpacking Demo, Menu Planning for Gold Head
- Friday-Sunday, January 16-18 – BACKPACKING: Gold Head State Park
- Tuesday, January 20 – TROOP MEETING: Court of Honor Preparations, Chaplain’s Minute
- Tuesday, January 27 – COURT OF HONOR
- Monday, February 2 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, February 3 – TROOP MEETING: A-Frame Race Game, Scout Sunday Planning
- Sunday, February 8 – Scout Sunday
Things on the Horizon
- Summer Camp!! Get the scoop on Summer Camp, July 19-25, 2015.
- We’re GOING TO NORTHERN TIER!!!, June 20-30, 2015. For details see Mr. Bailey.
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.