Latest Troop News
- Monday, January 8- PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, January 9- TROOP MEETING: Patrol Skit Competition
- Fri-Sun, January 12-14- TROOP CAMPOUT: Camporee
- Tuesday, January 16- TROOP MEETING: A-Frame Building
- Tuesday, January 23- TROOP MEETING: Court of Honor Prep, A-Frame Races
- Saturday, January 27- TROOP SERVICE PROJECT: 8-12 at SUMC
- Tuesday, January 30- COURT OF HONOR
- Monday, February 5- PLC at 7 PM
- Tuesday, February 6- TROOP MEETING: Firehouse Tour
Things on the Horizon
- Sign Up for Camporee by January 9 to participate in planning with your food patrol. Mark your calendar for January 12-14 at Echockotee.
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.