Latest Troop News
- Monday, October 3 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
- Tuesday, October 4 – TROOP MEETING: St. Augustine Road Clean Up
- Tuesday, October 11- TROOP MEETING: Backpacking & Cooking Demo
- Tuesday, October 18 – TROOP MEETING: Inventory of Troop Camping Gear
- Saturday, October 22 – TROOP SERVICE: Special Needs Camporee
- Tuesday, October 25- TROOP MEETING: Troop Nominations, Costume Contest, Games & Pie Eating Contest
- Tuesday, November 1 – TROOP MEETING: Troop Elections, Manhunt
- Monday, November 7 – PLC and Committee Meeting, 7 PM
Things on the Horizon
- The sign up for the Ichetucknee Canoe Day Trip for November is posted in the Scout Room. Look for information for Troop 35 Summer Camp at Daniel Boone for summer 2017!
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.