Latest Troop News
In lieu of a campout this month, we have a service opportunity on January the 16th. There is a need to cleanup Alligator creek just west of Starke. We will bring the canoes to facilitate clean-up and have some free canoe time afterward.
We will meet at the church at 8:30 and depart around 9:00. We should return to the church before 4:00.
Things on the Horizon
1/12- BORs, patrol reorganization & communication
1/19 – Creating groups for the 100 celebration(start group chats and work on it a little bit each week – refreshment, displays/history of troop, decorations and community outreach) manhunt
1/26- 2nd part of physical fitness
2/1- PLC & Committee Meeting
2/2 – fire making skills and battle socks
2/6- Webelo – Edge (“campout” breakfast)
2/19-21 – Crossover weekend camping
2/23 – Court of Honor
3/21 – Scout Sunday/100th Anniversary Celebration –
3/27 – New Scout Campout
- Wonder where you stand? Check out our new Advancement Report
- HEY PARENTS!! Check out our Training Page for how to get involved
- Need gear? Check out the Camping Equipment area
- Check out the Troop 35 Knife Policy for what’s allowed and what’s not allowed!
- and Roundtable Updates
- and just where are we? Southside United Methodist Church, at 3120 Hendricks Avenue, 32207
Scout Oath (or Promise)
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.